1.Follows up the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) And Cascades targets on Different territories sales volume, profitability and market share by package, channel and SKU to AOP.
2. Prepares and obtains RSM approval on credit limit needs according to turnover rates for his unit to facilitate the achievement of plan.
3. Builds successful relationships with important customers and negotiates contracts terms according to the company's pricing strategy and approval matrix to achieve the targeted volume and profitability.
4. Prepares and obtains approvals for the monthly Sales Development Objectives (SDOs) within his unit including cooled space, customer programs, presence, distribution of slow moving SKUs to ensure that growth mapping plans are reaching the planned distribution coverage.
5. Reviews daily reports including sales by package/ channel/ SKU, credit limits utilization and profitability figures and discusses action plans with the territory Development Supervisors to address any issues.
6. Studies and proposes geographical borders among his territories and TDSs assignments ensures that vacation plans of the TDS.
7. Conducts market visits, spots and discusses with the RSM adherence to execution standards (e.g. FIFO, prime location…etc.) as well competitors activities to coordinate corrective measures.
8. Discusses weekly achievements with Territory Development Supervisors discusses market readings from the RSM and compares to actual sales data to adjust the objectives.
9. Coaches and develops his subordinates, appraises their performance and motivates them to meet business objectives.
Graduate degree in preferably the field of marketing/ finance.
- Minimum (4) years of experience in FMCG from which at least (2) in a Supervisory position with a distribution background.
- Very Good English language both spoken and written.
- Very good PC skills MS office applications specially Excel and power-point.
- Knowledge of Pepsico's best practice tools TU, WEC.
- Negotiation skills training.