Go back to the Job List
Training CoordinatorPosted by: LCSE Training Center
Posted date: 2013-Aug-22
Key tasks of training coordinator
1. Organize internal training programs:
• Search training suppliers, signed a contract with the partners at the company.
• Contact trainer and line managers to determine the location, time, facilities andtraining.
• Making training program and send totraining manager of approval and sent to all departments concerned.
• Directly or authorization for junior trainingstaff to organize and monitor the training.
• Preparing all tools for training.
• Organize the training include: review the list of participants, distribution of materials andtraining, monitor trainee in training, support trainer in training.
• Make training list for employees to sign, take back training documents.
• Other work to fulfill training program.
2. Organize external training programs:
• Contact with the outside training for the program.
• Make external training program and send to director for approval.
• Preparing procedures for employees, management who are appointed for training.
• Get the document, certificates with photo and keeping.
3. Making training materials for company.
• Contact with line managers / supervisors to build up schedule for training materials
• Making the draft of training documents.
• Sending training documents to training manager to review and approved by Director.
• Manage training materials stipulated by regulations.
• Photo, distribution, management of training materials as regulation of procedures to control documents.
• Backup, check training materials periodically.
4. Manage the training records of the company:
• Record training plan, training program .
• Record employee list who are trained
• Record results of evaluation and training.
• Records of training specialist and training suppliers.
• Archive records of training, including course content, the training, the number of students, results, feedback …
5. Other assignments.